Do you have a story to share?
Are you passionate about writing these small pieces of contents enriched with your own experiences and life learning? It can a be a story from your childhood, a fiction, a fairy tale, life lesson or even an imaginary moral story, we have a place for everything.
It can be a kids story, a love story, a travel experience, a historical or mythological event or a moral or inspiration story – we publish it all!
What are you then waiting for? Just pen down your piece of content and mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
We read and review every piece of content before we publish it, so it may take up to a week for us to revert to you. So please have a patience while we prepare to release your masterpiece on our stage.
Rules for Sharing a Story
Please follow below mentioned rules and guidelines while submitting your story to us.
- Story should be your original work.
- Word limit is 500 to 1000 words per story.
- Write in short paragraphs. Make sure there are no spelling and grammatical errors in the story.
- Stories can be on any topic or subject – kids stories, love stories, inspirational stories, fables, fairy tales, etc.
- Do send your photograph and your bio in brief to be published along with your story.
- Story is subject to approval. If we reject the story then you will be notified via email.
- It may take 3 to 7 business days for us to revert on your story depending upon the flow of incoming emails.